Foundations of Nutrition Seminar
The goal of this seminar is to provide you with the foundational knowledge needed to make informed decisions about the foods you eat.
We will cover a little bit of everything that relates to understanding how we should eat.
The main topics that we will cover are:
– What is food and why do we consume it?
– What is our food made of and why does what we eat matter?
– A two fold approach to food, quality and quantity.
– When should we eat and what should we eat for different situations?
– Supplements, what are they and do I need to take them?
– Hydration, is it really that important?
– Popular diets and their strengths and weaknesses?
We will then wrap up with a question and answer session!